Saturday, March 7, 2015

Beach Day


Today was absolutely gorgeous.

FINALLY.

It has been rainy + cold + foggy for what feels like forever.
But the sun was shining,
the temperature warmed up (just enough),
and there was not a single cloud in the sky.

So what did that mean?
Obviously, it meant rushing to get home from work,
changing into something comfy,
getting into the car as quickly as possible,
driving fast (just slightly over the speed limit),
and GETTING TO THE BEACH.

(And dragging your lovely Momma with you. 
Because what's a beautiful day worth if you don't share it??)

But seriously, I am so grateful to live where I live.
I mean...


Just look at this!!
It does not get much better.

It wasn't warm enough to swim or anything.
In fact it was just a little chilly.

BUT spring fever took over...





(p.s. This is the. best. feeling in the. entire. world. Or at least my favorite!) 

Such a good day. I love the satisfaction that comes from knowing that I was able to enjoy the little things. I had such a good time just walking on the beach, talking with my mom, and looking at the seashells. No matter how many times I go, this view will never get old. 










No comments:

Post a Comment