Friday, July 3, 2015

Road Trippin'

On my way to BYU, Momma and I made a few stops and had some really good times. I thought I'd share a few of them here!



 While we were in Texas, we stopped at Cadillac Ranch! Two Christmases ago we stopped on our way to Utah. That time, it had just started to snow and the sky and ground blended together into a perfect grey backdrop. This time, the huge Texas sky was the prettiest blue and the clouds were simply perfect. Two totally different experiences in the same place!


It's no Gulf Coast sunset, but it'll do! ;) This was what we walked out to one night when we were staying in New Mexico. It took my breath away!



We also happened to "stumble upon" the Albuquerque, New Mexico Temple while we were there.  To say it was gorgeous was an understatement!



And then first thing on Thursday morning (our first day in Provo), we went to the Provo Temple. Another gorgeous day in a gorgeous place!

So grateful for the time I go to spend with my mom and for the safety we had as we traveled!


No comments:

Post a Comment