Sunday, October 18, 2015

Starting a New Semester

Summer came and went as fast as it possibly could! And before I knew it I was back from San Fransisco with one short week before the start of Fall Semester. Within that week I:

Moved into a new apartment.

Bought a lot of (very) expensive textbooks.

Started a new job.

And did some fantastic tubing and wake boarding!!!!!

Utah Lake is... interesting... Not used to grey, murky water but being surrounded by mountains AND being on a boat was pretty cool! 









 I also went to my first college FOOTBALL GAME and it was AWESOME. #gocougs #riseandshout

P.S. I love watching football anyways, but it is 2348970 X better in person!





And we've won every home game, which Elise and I have been to all of them, so therefore we are the good luck charms. ;)




And at the beginning of the semester Elise and I got to spend some much need girl-time with the awesome KARA before she headed up to BYU-I. We hiked Y mountain and ate crepes and pizza and just had an all around fantastic time.




Elise and I also went to he Kaskade Concert in downtown Provo which was pretty CA-razy but they had delicious churros and lime-ades at a festival down the street before the concert, which as you can see, we were very excited about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment