Tuesday, November 10, 2015

To Do

Sometimes you study super super hard for and O-Chem exam, and somehow still get and 84%, which is totally NOT what you were hoping for...
And then you have no motivation to study or do homework for ANYthing so you instead make a list of the things you want to do when you return to your beautiful hometown. #procrastinationatit'sfinest

Things-I-Want-To-Do-In-Florida-Before-I-Leave-For-My-Mission Bucket List:

Spend an afternoon walking and relaxing on the beach, and then watch the sunset.
Explore Ft. Pickens
Run the Bluffs (a lot). I have missed that run sooooo much, it's a little weird.
Go to Joe Patti's.
Go kayaking or paddle boarding (on a warm day).
Take lunch to my little bro at school and surprise him.
Go to Jessa's horse riding lessons.
Bring my daddy lunch at work.
Go visit family in Fairhope.
Daddy-daughter dates.
Movie night with my sistas. 

**To be continued...**



No comments:

Post a Comment