Monday, August 10, 2015

I scream...You scream...We all scream about midterms.

Summer semester is great. It is a beautiful time of year out here and the classes go by quickly. 

That being said, midterms rolled around way too soon. Good thing the Creamery is 20 ft from my apartment and has enough flavors of ice cream to satisfy this ice cream fanatic and her stress levels. 






Good thing I also have a super cute roommate who shares my love of ice cream and will go with me multiple times during midterms week. (Did I say multiple?! I mean, I can't lie...)




Word of advice: DO NOT get the double scoop. The boy behind the counter will think your roommate is cute and turn a double scoop into a quadruple scoop in an effort to win her over. 
(*cough cough* It didn't work. She had her eyes fixed on that ice cream. ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment