Friday, January 29, 2016

Dates

You heard that right... I went on datessssss...as in plural, multiple, more than one.

Hey, that's more dates than I went on while I was at BYU...!

Hahaha. Ha. Ha.

But they were with my siblings!

#BestKindaDatesEver



Jake
Zoo Date! Super duper fun!

We loved the budgies the most! We spent a ton of time there. We even went back again for a second time before we left! Jacob tried forever to get one to sit on his head, and after multiple attempts he succeeded!

We also loved looking at the lemurs, the new baby monkey, and these super cute baby swan ducklings. They were so fuzzy! We also had a fun time on the train ride!





Jessa

Jessa and I went on a date to get my faaaavoorrriitttteeeee(!!!!!!!) ice cream at Marble Slab!! I got my usual - Vanilla Bean with extra cookie dough ;). She got some strange mixture of Red Velvet ice cream, marshmallows, and chocolate of some sort.... haha.

And then. I slowed down in the turning lane to fast... and my ice cream flewwww of the center console... and onto the floorboard... upside down. :( Sadness to the max. (Jessa was sweet though and shared a few bites of her...creation(?)).

I didn't get a cute picture of that date, BUT I do have this one of her doing her thang at horse riding lessons that week! It was so fun to watch her work her magic with the animals she loves most!


Jade

Jade and I took a day trip to Destin to spend so time shopping and laughing and goofing around! It was tons of fun! We took a pit stop to the Donut Hole (aka the cutest, yummiest little shop/restaurant) and she got a donut and I got - da da da daaaaan - the Almond Horn! 

Never tried it before, but on a whim decided to try in...and boyyyy was it delicious! Note to self: Instead of getting a muffin because you don't care for donuts...get the Almond Horn! #NewFav


I think this photo should be captioned, "You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Grey." ;)

Heres a goofy pic of us from the other day too! ;P




No comments:

Post a Comment