Thursday, March 10, 2016

Missionary Training Center

Week 5





3 more days in the MTC! We got our flight plans last week and we leave bright and early Monday morning and will arrive in Rome Tuesday morning. 

Yesterday we listened to the last talk by President Monson. It is really amazing!

This video link perfectly described my purpose right now, and I really loved it:

I also loved when he said,
"As we make Christ the center of our lives, our fears will be replaced by the courage of our convictions."

I know that this is true. I know that when we come unto Christ, when we follow his example and live his teachings, our lives are blessed and we are able to more fully help others in the journey of life. I am grateful for President Monson and his teachings. From this talk I learned that I still have so much to work on as I try to follow the Savior, but that as I do so, my fears and doubts won't be able to exist. Like he said, the Savior is our exemplar and our STRENGTH. 

I'm so excited for this next week! I hope you all are doing well. I am grateful for you all and your love and support! 

Vi voglio tanto bene! 

Love,
Sorella Carver  



Happy Day when care packages arrive!

Sorella Sargeant and me at the Provo Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment