Sunday, November 20, 2016

Roma 1

Week 40
(written on 14 Nov 2016)


Hello y'all!

Another super short and sweet email this week! This week's gonna be
CRAZY!!! I'm dropping off my dear companion off this afternoon as she
gets ready to finish her mission and head home! It's been a wonderful
two transfers with Sorella Adamson and I'm sad to see her go. Sorella
CaliĆ² and I (my comp from Cosenza!) we'll be back together for a few
days while we both wait for our new companions. We get transfer calls
tonight and I'm beyond nervous and excited. So many changes in one
week.
In a world (and a mission) of constant changes and shifting and
wondering and all the craziness that surrounds us, I'm grateful for
the sure foundation that we can have on our Savior Jesus Christ and
the Restored Gospel. I know this message is true with all my heart,
and I'm eternally grateful to be a missionary spreading the good news
to others!

Sending my love to you all!
Love,
Sorella Carver


English Course

with the Aprea Family

Sorella Adamson's last day in the mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment