Monday, April 10, 2017

Palermo

Week 60
(Written on 3 April 2017)

Hello, all!

This week was so sunny and beautiful and hot! Until Sunday, and then we had a perfectly rainy General Conference weekend. Oh how much I love General Conference. We're finishing the last session tonight! I hope you all take time to study and read the talks that were given. 

This week we've really put in effort to let Heavenly Father guide our steps and planning. It's been interesting to see where he's led us. Lots of random (but not random) opportunities to serve people I never would have imagined. 

One of the things that stood out to me the most from GC was how much the speakers talked about being a disciple of Christ, and what that truly means. I'm grateful everyday to try to be more like him, to do what he would do, and to serve his other sheep. I'm also extremely grateful for the power of his atoning sacrifice, that gives us the strength to keep going and helps us start again when we fall. I know he lives and, along with our Heavenly Father, loves us more than we can possibly understand. 

I love you all and thank your for your love and support. I hope it's a good week for y'all!

XOXO,
Sorella Carver 





No comments:

Post a Comment