Sunday, January 17, 2016

Family Trip

Oh goodness, I have a lot of catching up to do! 

The week after Christmas was quite an eventful one for our family! I had to appear in person at the Italian consulate in Miami, Florida to apply for my Visa. I also had made plans to go through the Orlando temple and receive my endowments that week, We decided to make a family trip out of it since we were all going to be home! 

Our first stop was Orlando for the temple! It was a beautiful experience and I'm grateful that I had both of my parents there to go through with me. The temple is beautiful inside and out. I loved the peace that I felt there and the calming reassurance that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us all very much and has a plan for us to all succeed if we will follow His commandments. 







That afternoon, Daddy treated Jake to a trip the Kennedy Space Center which he LOVED. The ladies went to Merritt Island and Cocoa beach to explore while they did that!




Then we drove and drove and drove. The next day I went to the Italian Consulate earrrrlllyyy in the morning with Mom and got everything taken care of. (Now we just wait!)


After that the whole family spent the day at Key Biscayne soaking up some sun. It was so beautiful!


We picked up some pretty fantastic pizza from Frankie's Pizza on the way home. Let's just say there were no leftovers. ;)


That night, we had the opportunity to drive up to the Ft. Lauderdale temple and do a session there. Holy Cow that temple is all around gorgeous. The outside is magnificent... and the inside is breathtaking. I'm grateful that I was able to go and feel the spirit of the temple again.


No comments:

Post a Comment