Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Palermo

Week 56
(Written on 6 March 2017)


Hello, everyone!!

As always, I procrastinated in the group email. I'm sorry. I promise next week I will do better! Haha so for today, here's a quote that really hit me during personal study and some pictures from the week. :) 

We are told, “Men are, that they might have joy” (​2 Nephi 2:25​). This does not mean that God will magically fill our lives with happiness. Happiness is a choice for most of us. It takes effort and the practice of gratitude, trust, and faith. The negative can take all the room in our lives if we allow it. We may not be able to change the circumstances in our lives, but we can choose how we react to them. President Thomas S. Monson said, “We can’t direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails. For maximum happiness, peace, and contentment, may we ​choose​ a positive attitude.”​​

I've seen this promise work in my mission, and in this week, and I know it works. I love you all! Have an awesome week!

Love,
Sorella Carver 








Zone Conference - Mar 1, 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment